The windmill on Long Wharf
INCORPORATED VILLAGE OF SAG HARBOR
55 MAIN ST.
P.O. BOX 660
SAG HARBOR, N.Y. 11963
The offices of the Village Clerk, Village Treasurer, Building Department and Fire Marshal are housed in the Village Hall.
The Mayor's office (by appointment only) and the Village meeting room are located on the second floor of Village Hall. The second floor is handicapped accessible; see the first floor office for assistance.
Sag Harbor movie the
Minutes of the various Boards of the Village of Sag Harbor are maintained at Village Hall. Minutes of the Board of Trustees meetings are recorded by the Village Clerk. Minutes for all other boards are recorded by the secretary to the boards. The secretary to the boards only records motions made and the outcome thereof. Audio recordings of these meetings are available for review upon due notice.
The Village requires permits for the following activities:
- Any type of excavation on Village property
- Commercial photographic activities on private or public property
- Yard, garage, and tag sales
- Encumbrance of public property in any manner
- Fiscal Year: June 1 - May 31
- Official Year: July 1
- Election: Third Tuesday in June